Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Bulk edit page headers

New Front EN Support Forums Fuji Theme Support Bulk edit page headers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    goots
    Participant

Hey,

My client decided that he only wanted to see the custom header on the home page. That means I have to edit 70 or so pages. Is there any way you can provide me with the code to bulk edit the page header option akin to this: http://www.ilovecolors.com.ar/saving-custom-fields-quick-bulk-edit-wordpress/ ? Thanks

mmsatoristudio

Hey Craig!

here’s a “smarty-pants” way of circumventing the boring task: instead of editing the front-end, the faster way is to edit the function that generates the slider. I’ve modified the Fuji template files on your project website so that the image slider is only shown on the homepage. For the record, the files I’ve changed include “page.php”, “page_full-width.php”, and “page_right-sidebar.php”. In case there is a need to revert to the original algorithm in the future, you’ll need to re-upload these files into your theme folder via FTP.

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

goots
    Participant

Yeah, that definitely is the smarter way. Duh! Thanks for the explanation about the files.

– Craig

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.