Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Reply To: portfolio page with individual text sidebar

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support portfolio page with individual text sidebar Reply To: portfolio page with individual text sidebar

alangreg

HI

have had to re-install my wp file on my host. i don’t seem to be able to set the portfolio masonry style page up – it is not giving me the option to select the portfolio template in my page attributes – as your manual says:

Once you have one or more Project items, you can create the portfolio page which will display all existing Projects in a flexible masonry layout (see the front page of the theme demo for an example) – for that you will need to add a new page (“Pages -> Add New”) and give it a “Portfolio” layout from the “Template” drop-down in the “Page Attributes” settings box on the right hand side of the page edit mode screen. Every project may be displayed in two sizes in the masonry – either standard or large; the size can be chosen individually for each project while in the edit