Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Reply To: customize last blog post slider

New Front EN Support Forums Sensei Theme Support customize last blog post slider Reply To: customize last blog post slider

mmsatori
Keymaster

Hey Michelle,

first of all, thank you for using Sensei, and please excuse me for the delay in my reply!
I will cover the questions in the same order, below:

– the height of the slider in Sensei is fixed, yet you can change via the code by altering the “height” parameter on line 233 of the theme’s “lessframwork.css” file:

.ca-container { height: 400px; width: 951px; }

I recommend implementing the change via a child theme, but you can also modify the file directly via FTP or by visiting the “Appearance -> Editor” admin section.

– I am not sure I understood the second question; could you please provide a direct link to the page under discussion, or a screenshot? Thanks!

– The expanding slider does not envisage overlaying the text over the image part; however, in principle it can be done by manipulating the parts of the slider using additional custom code; I recommend approaching a skilled developed for this kind of task.

Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio