In cooperation with MyThemeShop we are offering an exclusive coupon code which entitles the user to a 30% discount from the normal price on any professional WordPress theme or plugin. Please follow the instructions below to use the coupon:
- Visit the official MyThemeShop website using the button below (it will open in a new tab, so that you can continue using this guide):
- Choose the theme that best suits your needs. On the single theme page, click on the green “Get it now” button on the right.
- A sign-up screen will appear – please enter your email on the left or use the social buttons on the right to instantly sign up using your social profiles. If you use the email option, you will be asked to enter your first name after hitting “Next”; do that and click on “Next” one more time to proceed.
- You will be taken to the order confirmation page. Under your chosen theme you will see a grey message saying: “Have a coupon? Redeem here”. Click on the second phrase, and a coupon code field will appear; note that it might already be pre-filled, with a message saying that the best coupon has already been applied – ignore this, we can do better ;) Delete the pre-filled text inside the field and enter the following code into the field and click on “Apply”:
- Notice the order sum on the right decrease even further. Now you can click on the orange “Proceed to payment” button on the right and complete the purchase. Happy times!
MyThemeShop provides easy to use, powerful WordPress themes and plugins for businesses which take their web presence seriously. The shop offers over 100 high-quality themes for all kinds of websites, from personal blogs to corporate pages and ecommerce ventures, as well as 20+ plugins created to optimize various aspects of your business, from reviews and translations to data backups and online buyer experience. The primary advantages which set MyThemeShop apart from its competitors are its friendly and professional support service and special focus on page load time, which has recently become one of the major Google ranking factors.