Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

WordPress/WooCommerce update issue with product category pages

New Front EN Support Forums Shogun Theme Support WordPress/WooCommerce update issue with product category pages

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    skafte
    Participant

Hi Andrii,

Hope you are well.

Just wanted to let you know about an issue that has arisen with the Shogun theme since updating WordPress to 4.2 (OR it might have to do with the accompanying update of WooCommerce to 2.3.8?). Anyway, the product category pages seems to scatter the product thumbnails in quite a sporadic manner as well as not use 4 columns, which used to be standard, but instead only 3 that’s left-aligned!?

Here’s an example: http://lilykamper.com/necklaces/

I’m not sure if this issue only applies to my version of the theme due to the customisations I’ve applied to it – I’m trying to work that out as we speak – but just thought I wanted to let you know about it in case it’s a general issue (which I for some reason think it might be).

Thanks and many good wishes,

Jonas

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Jonas,

thanks for the heads-up! Some changes in the latest version of WooCommerce are affecting the theme layout indeed. I’ve prepared a fix, which can be downloaded here (just unzip and copy the contained files into your theme folder). Will also include these changes in the next theme update.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

skafte
    Participant

Hi Andrii,

Thanks so much for your help!

I’ve replaced the files in theme with the ones you sent, but unfortunately it didn’t seem to work :-( I also made sure to purge caches etc. as I thought that maybe it could have to do with that, but I discovered that the ‘clear: both;’ tag is now applied to at least ‘.woocommerce ul.products’ and ‘.woocommerce-page ul.products’, using the Inspect tool of Chrome – which I would think suggest that the new CSS is now in effect(?). See for yourself here: http://lilykamper.com/new-in/

Any ideas why this fix didn’t work?

Thanks again and sorry to be a pain.

Best,

Jonas

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Jonas,

my apologies, did not include several combinations of use cases of the product list shortcode; please try this archive, it should cover all possible uses. As usually, download and extract the archive, and upload the resulting files into the root theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Shogun/) on your server.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

skafte
    Participant

Andrii to the rescue – thanks! Worked like a charm!

Have a good weekend.

Cheers,

Jonas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.