Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Widgets area backend in 3.8

New Front EN Support Forums Fuji Theme Support Widgets area backend in 3.8

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gregh679
    Participant

I’m having problems editing and adding widgets while using Fuji since the WordPress 3.8 update. Basically the sidebars section extends over half of the screen, cutting off some available widgets. Also when editing some, particularly the Social Media widget which comes with Fuji, it is impossible to see some sections as it extends past the left hand side admin menu and off the screen.

I have a screenshot if the above doesn’t make sense. Are there any more updates planned for this theme? It would be a shame to have to stop using it.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Gregh,

you’re right, thank you for reporting this, and my apologies for not fixing it earlier!

I’ve prepared a fix – please download this archive, unzip it, and upload the contained files into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Fuji), replacing existing files if prompted. After that refresh the website and the widgets controls should get back to normal :)

Regarding your question: I haven’t stopped issuing updates for Fuji, as for any other of my themes – and do not have plans of discontinuing it. Version 2.3 of the theme is planned in the near future – should you face any other issues, please do not hesitate to let me know, I will correct them and include them into the update.

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

gregh679
    Participant

It works perfectly, thankyou so much! Also good news on the updates front :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.