Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Widget disappears from side-bar

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Widget disappears from side-bar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bwhall

Hi guys, hopefully you can help.
    I add a widget to the custom sidebar I created. The widget appears on my portfolio. When I refresh the widgets admin page the widget disappears but is still shown on the portfolio. Any ideas?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey bwhall,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

This issue has not been reported previously, so let’s do a little testing. Please try activating any other theme in the “Appearance -> Themes” admin section (e.g. the standard “Twenty-Fifteen”), and try to recreate the bug situation. If the issue disappears with another theme, that implies that the problem lies in Ikebana indeed. In the latter case, please send me your WordPress login and password to support@satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed) because I’ll need to see the actual back-end to provide meaningful recommendations. Thanks for your patience!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.