Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Unable to exclude pages from One-Page Site

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Unable to exclude pages from One-Page Site

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    keenanpayne
    Participant

Hello,

I purchased the Kanso theme and imported your dummy content that was included. On top of that, I imported content from an old website that I am re-designing for a client, so I have many pages in WordPress.

I have set up the One-Page site per the documentation included (you can see the site here: http://spas.future-farm.com/demo/combined/) but cannot seem to get any of the pages to be excluded from this One-Page template.

You can see that in the Theme Options I have declared only three pages to be included (http://i.imgur.com/qMjT1Jg.png), but the site is not changing accordingly.

If I could get any insight into how to fix this issue I would be very grateful.

Best,
    Keenan

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Keenan,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

This is a known issue, and it has been corrected in the upcoming 1.5 version of the theme; the new version is still being checked by ThemeForest staff before it goes live, yet here is the file that contains the fixed code. Please unzip the archive and upload the resulting file into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Kanso/), replacing the existing file. Please let me know if this helps remove the bug!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

keenanpayne
    Participant

Andrii,

Of course, you guys make wonderful themes so I’m more than happy to be your customer!

Thank you so much for the fixed file, I just uploaded it to my server and everything is displaying properly. I really appreciate your response and I hope you have a great day.

Best,
    Keenan

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Glad to hear it helped, Keenan!

Should you face any other issues or have questions about the theme, do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.