September 2, 2015 at 10:59 am #6940
I’m building a site for my client, using the Kanso theme. It’s a one page website, but with pages added that are not supposed to appear in the top menu. When I click on any of the pages in the top menu, it works and takes me to that section/page in the one page website. However, when I click on links in a page that go to other pages that are not in the top menu, once I’ve visited these pages and I click on a page in the top menu, it just takes me to the top of the site, without carrying on to the relevant section, using a pageholder. I’ve noticed that your demo takes you ‘home’ but then carries on to the appropriate section – my client’s site misses that last action.
The site has a coming soon page active just now, so unless you’re logged in, you may not see the problem. The site URL is fineline-editing.com
I’d really appreciate some help with this.
September 2, 2015 at 3:54 pm #6942
- This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by shedstar. Reason: the url was incorrect - auto typing!
in order to suggest a viable fix, I’d need to see the live website – could you please send me the login details to support[at]satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed), together with a detailed step-by-step description on how to reproduce the bug – in other words, specific actions that can be taken to see the bug “in action”. Thanks!
Andrii / Satori StudioSeptember 2, 2015 at 6:38 pm #6943
I’ve tested your website using the steps you’ve outlined in your email:
1. Clicked on “FAQ” in the top menu, which brought me to the respective section.
2. Clicked e.g. on “Business” (also tried the other two links) in the FAQ section, which brought me to a separate page.
3. Clicking on any of the top menu items on that separate page brings me to the respective section of the one-page layout, just like expected – in other words, I cannot seem to be able to reproduce the bug so far.
Here’s what I’d like to you tell me in order to help in my search for the bug:
– please right-click on any of the top menu items (e.g. “Proofreading”) while having completed step 2 from the above sequence, choose “Copy link address” from the drop-down menu that appears, and paste here the resulting URL.
– tell me which device and browser (and browser version, you can find it here) you are using to view the website.
Andrii / Satori Studio
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.