March 12, 2015 at 11:59 am #6715
I’ve been going through the document and I yet to see any changes to my page. It looks very weird. I know it’s something wrong that I’m doing but I don’t know what.
I tried to find some default settings that may give me the exact page you have in the preview so that when I alter things I atleast can see what changed but I don’t seem to find something like this.
Help please!!March 12, 2015 at 3:04 pm #6716
I can’t get the masonry style in my homepage! I have to write my homepage name slash the name of the page I created (according to your documentation) and had its template set to Portfolio.March 12, 2015 at 9:40 pm #6719
first of all, thank you for the purchase!
In order to set a page as a static front page, please visit the “Settings -> Reading” admin section and choose the Portfolio page you’ve created earlier from the “Front page” drop-down in the “Front page displays” option; this is a native WordPress setting which is independent of the installed theme, thus was not included into the theme manual, but I will consider adding it to the manual’s FAQ section as well, thank you for bringing this up.
In case you wish to re-create the demo website exactly, please see the “Importing Demo Content” section; if you already have imported the content, I will be glad to help you out with customizing the theme and understanding the settings.
Andrii / Satori StudioMarch 19, 2015 at 4:07 pm #6728
Thank you for the help
I have few more questions now that I’m done with my finals.
1. How to make main menu font bold? I tried menu item font and wrote the
2. how to increase the size of the little social icon at the top?
3. Arranging the tiles in the main page? I’m trying to get them in a specific order. Also I want to have one stick to the top at all times. I tried to choose page order as a way to organize them, and gave some tiles large numbers in the attribute order insider projects, hoping they would go down, but they won’t. Any suggestions?
4. Using the vertical icon menu requires that I have their content all in that front page, right?
5. How do I make the whole thing wider?
6. How to get rid of the search bar?
7. Do I need to add a new page to have content and description of each project once clicked? And how do I organize content inside the project page?
I tried to also import all the content but nothing really happened inside the page.
Thank you for the help
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.