Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Theme options

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rob.keij
    Participant

Maybe I miss something but if I change something in the Theme options en don’t forget to press the Save All Changes button. most of the changes not change on the site?

(I refresh the screen with F5)

I have installed the newest WP, WordPress 3.7.1.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Rob,

in order for the changes in the Theme Options panel to affect the website, the “Save All Changes” button should be clicked. In case you change the page (e.g. go to another admin menu section) without hitting the “Save All Changes” button, all settings that were changed from the last time the button was pressed (or the Theme Options panel accessed, whichever was earlier) will be lost. You can find this and more useful information on using the Theme Options panel in the “Theme Options” section of the theme manual. Should you have additional questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

rob.keij
    Participant

Hello, Andrii,

So as I mentioned earlier I clicked the “Save All Changes” button after entering changes.

and some things I can chance but not all of them especially the one’s that I want to change……

Rob

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Rob,

this issue hasn’t been reported before, which is why I will need to troubleshoot myself to find the cause of the problem. Could you please send me your WordPress admin access credentials to support@satoristudio.net, along with the website’s URL and the particular Theme Options settings that you weren’t successful in changing. Thank you!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.