Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Theme Options Unavailable

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Theme Options Unavailable

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Treed0803
    Participant

I just purchased Ikebana Theme and installed it (as well as the plugins) and the Theme Options are still the same Theme Options as what I had for Fuji theme. I can’t seem to find options such as the Icon Menu. I seem to be having a difficult time transitioning from my Fuji theme to the Ikebana Theme. If I can get it to look like the live preview I can work from there, but everything just looks like a static page.

Any recommendations?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Treed0803,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

You’re right, we’ve got a situation: the Theme Options panel uses SQL fields, some of which remain in the database once a theme is uninstalled; to be frank, I did not envisage installing one of my themes on top of another, which is why there were no extensive testing to ensure the transition is error-free. In this case, we would need to remove the old Theme Options fields from the database, uninstall both themes, and install Ikebana on top. Please note that in any case the theme settings are not transferable from one theme to another, since the are many differences between the themes. Please tell me which hosting provider you are using for your website, I will provide detailed instructions on how to remove SQL fields from the old Theme Options and install the new theme. Thank you for your patience!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Treed0803
    Participant

Thanks for the response! I figured out was something like that, but didn’t know where to look for the table/fields. (Not too familiar with WordPress API, or where those tables/fields might be added, or if there were more dependencies than just a SQL entry.) Fortunately, the content from my previous install could easily be transferred because there wasn’t much of it. So I simply reinstalled WordPress and installed Ikebana fresh. Obviously works fine now. :P Regardless, the themes are great, I had another minor issue with infinite scroll repeating entries, but I’m going to finish setting things up and if I still have issues I’ll bug you guys again.
    Thanks for the great work!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Treed0803,

glad to hear the issue has been resolved, and my apologies for any inconveniences!

Should the infinite scroll question persist (or any other issues arise), do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.