Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Theme broken — syntax error

New Front EN Support Forums Shogun Theme Support Theme broken — syntax error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    hughstephens
    Participant

When installing this theme *on a MultiSite install* (yes, it seems to work on WP out-of-the-box) I get this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘}’ in /var/www//wp-content/themes/Shogun/part_page-header.php on line 34

Can you please advise? I can see that the code looks like it’s fine — but it’s quite definitely not working, and refusing to do anything. All the plugins etc that come out-of-the-box are installed, and the only front-end plugin that is installed is W3 total cache but it’s only running a CDN (no cache etc – all managed separately)…so I don’t know what the problem is!

Thanks

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Hugh,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

I’ve tested the theme with a multisite installation and hasn’t been able to reproduce the mentioned error as of yet; could you please provide access to your back-end, I would be able to find the culprit of the bug much quicker in that case. You can send the login and password, together with the website’s URL, to support@satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed). In case you decide to create a new user, please give the user the “administrator” role so that I can see the code of the theme. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.