Theme broken — syntax error

Front page Support Forums Shogun Theme Support Theme broken — syntax error

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  satori 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

When installing this theme *on a MultiSite install* (yes, it seems to work on WP out-of-the-box) I get this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘}’ in /var/www//wp-content/themes/Shogun/part_page-header.php on line 34

Can you please advise? I can see that the code looks like it’s fine — but it’s quite definitely not working, and refusing to do anything. All the plugins etc that come out-of-the-box are installed, and the only front-end plugin that is installed is W3 total cache but it’s only running a CDN (no cache etc – all managed separately)…so I don’t know what the problem is!

Hey Hugh,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

I’ve tested the theme with a multisite installation and hasn’t been able to reproduce the mentioned error as of yet; could you please provide access to your back-end, I would be able to find the culprit of the bug much quicker in that case. You can send the login and password, together with the website’s URL, to (no disclosure guaranteed). In case you decide to create a new user, please give the user the “administrator” role so that I can see the code of the theme. Thanks!

Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.