Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

text and color homepage tabs

New Front EN Support Forums Kabuki Theme Support text and color homepage tabs

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lenuit
    Participant

Hi,

thanks for creating this elegant and minimal template.
    A very simple question: how can I change the color of the small tabs at the bottom of the front page (above the footer)? The tabs to control the background slider, to be clearer.
    And, second doubt, how can I find the input field to write content between different homepage sliders, like in your Kabuki demo version? https://satoristudio.net/kabuki/

Thanks in advance for your answer.

lenuit
    Participant

I found the way to write content which follows every background slide (I think I have to change the photo’s description), right?
    But I need to change the tabs color. Please, help me.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey lenuit,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

To answer your question: I haven’t included a back-end option to change the background slider controls fill color so far, I will need to add this to the development list for Kabuki, thank you for bringing this up! In the meanwhile, you can change the fill color of the buttons (and captions) by adding a line of code at the bottom of the “style.css” files (should open by default when you go to “Appearance -> Editor”):
    #slidecaption, #play-button, #prevslide, #nextslide { background-color: #000000 !important; }
    replacing the #000000 with any other color on the hexadecimal scale.

If you also want to change the white arrows inside the buttons, you will have to replace the images in this folder with your own: /wp-content/themes/Kabuki/includes/supersized/img/. The arrow images are “back.png” and “forward.png”; the play buttons are “play.png” and “pause.png”.

Should you have more questions, do not hesitate to contact me!

Sincerely,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

lenuit
    Participant

thank you Andrew, very clear!

lenuit
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

I added the code, as you suggested me, but the captions and buttons didn’t change color.
    I don’t know the problem but I don’t guess to fail something because I’ve already added other lines to the style css file (to change measures of logo and also its position), consequently it ends up in this way:

#logo-wrap #logo a { width: 250px !important; }
    #logo-wrap, #nav-primary { left: -250px !important; }
    #slidecaption, #play-button, #prevslide, #nextslide { background-color: #034058 !important; }

Can you help me, please?
    thank you.
    C.

lenuit
    Participant

Ok, I’ve done it! now it works!
    thank you Andrew!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Glad it works!

Should you have other questions/issues, do not hesitate to ask!

Best,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.