Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Syntax error when activated

New Front EN Support Forums Origami Theme Support Syntax error when activated

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    scalblog
    Participant

Hi,

I purchased Theme Origami and I have some difficulties to activate it. When I try the preview, I have this message, so I dont dare to activate it.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or ‘}’ in dbtable.php on line 4

I dont know what to do to solve this.

I use :

WordPress 3.1.4.

Current Theme : Green Tea

Most of my plugins are disable in order to have an easy updating to Theme Origami.

Best regards,

Pascal

mmsatoristudio

Dear Pascal,

The first thing you can do is update your WordPress installation to the most recent version, 3.4.2. (which is always a useful thing to do, they offer important security updates and other fixes with every new version) – and try the preview again. If the error message is still there, and you don’t want to risk it, you can send me an email with your website’s admin login/password to support@satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed), and I will debug and activate the theme for you.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.