Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Styled Headings line height, team and footer pic

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Styled Headings line height, team and footer pic

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aksulaattori
    Participant

Hello and greetings from Finland!

here is my page:

http://www.nostetta.com/wordpress/

i want to increase the size of my ABOUT – text. how to do that? one possibility would be to use styled heading – shortcode, but i see that the line height of that is way too little. how to increase that? or other suggestions from u guys?

other question is my team. as u can see, the last of the team-members is stuck to the middle of the page. it should start from left, of course. any ideas on that one?

and last: i’d like to insert the company-logo down to the footer. how to do that? is there a nice way to add the picture through shortcodes?

thanks for the lovely theme, it’s been a pleasure to work with kanso!

aksu

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Aksu,

firstly, thank you for the purchase, and my apologies for the slow reply!

I will cover the issues in the same order:

1). To increase the font size of the “About” heading, you can insert this code into the “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel:

#page-holder-11 .page-title h2 a { font-size: 40px; }

replacing the “40” with the size you need. I see that you’ve already added a line-height declaration in the same manner, so please let me know if I understood the question correctly!

2). Please download this latest version of the shortcodes archive, unzip it, and upload the resulting file via FTP into the following folder inside your WordPress install:
    /wp-content/plugins/shortcodes/lib/
    replacing the existing file; alternatively (if you don’t want to upload anything :), you can try adding a SPACER shortcode with zero height after the previous row of columns, which should have the same effect.

3). You can insert an image into the footer using the default WordPress “text” widget, dragging it into the “Footer” widget are in the “Appearance -> Widgets” admin section, and inserting the needed image HTML tag. Alternatively, you can use one of the third-party image widget plugins, e.g. this one, yet I would recommend the first solution since it avoids burdening the website with additional PHP code associated with the plugin.

Please let me know if you face troubles with any of the above, or in case you have other questions about the theme!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

aksulaattori
    Participant

hello and thanks for the reply!

for the first question, i need to be more spesific. i am talking about the bodytext of the about section. “We accelerate and invest…”. how to increase the size of that text? i’ve been thinking about the styled headings, u can read all that from the first mail.

any ideas for me?

thanks!

aksu

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Aksu,

you can use a similar CSS declaration in this case, only targeting the content instead of the title:

#page-holder-11 .content-container-inner {
    font-size: 20px;
    }

replacing the “20” with the size you need ;)

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.