Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Space between the box

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Space between the box

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    e061070
    Participant

Hi, I can not get out of the problem of having the box with the background and not the color I want, I was wondering, if I can reduce the space (width, height) of the box (“0”). However, looking at the site on your themeforest and the header is different from the pages with the box and the ones with pages full, the width is never the same, it is fixable?
    tnx
    e.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey e.,

I apologize for the delay in my reply! Could you please provide the URL of the page in question (if available live) or a screenshot, otherwise it’s difficult to provide a meaningful answer based on the description alone. Thank you!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

e061070
    Participant

Ciao Andrii, I’m sorry, I forgot to add it.
    lab.biffi.com

e.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey e.,

if I’ve understood you correctly, you wish to remove the white box below the tiles; if that’s the case, please try adding the following piece of CSS to the “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel:

#main-container #content { background: transparent !important; }

Please let me know if I’ve missed the point of the question :)

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

e061070
    Participant

Hi Andrii,
    No I want the white in between the boxes, but the width of the box with the header and footer changes, is to large, I wish that were the same, box and header/footer
    But the same problem is there anyway even without white space between in (for example) the home and the contact, for example, between a page and a full box, this also happens on your demo on themeforest
    http://lab.biffi.com/errorebox.jpg
    tnx
    e

e061070
    Participant

Hi, done! … but nothing happens :-(

#main-body, #footer { max-width: px !important; }

#header-box { max-width: px !important; }

#header-box { max-width: px !important; }

tnx.
    e.

e061070
    Participant

…excuse the editor does not contain all the php code, however replaced, but nothing changes
    e.

e061070
    Participant

No news? :-(
    tnx.
    e.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.