Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Social Media Widget not working after upgrade

New Front EN Support Forums Fuji Theme Support Social Media Widget not working after upgrade

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SocietyTouhou
    Participant

Hey!

Just wanted to know if perhaps you have any ideas as to why Social Media Widget does not work after upgrading to the newer version of Fuji, the settings and icons are there but it just doe not appear.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
    Denis

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Denis!

I’ve re-tested the plugin in all widget areas on a fresh Fuji version 2.2 installation, and it works fine. I couldn’t find the cause of it not working on your website by looking into the admin back-end, so here’s what I propose to do: first, please remove the existing widget from the header widget area; then try reinstalling the plugin by downloading this archive, unzipping it, and uploading the folder found inside into the following directory: /wp-content/themes/Fuji/includes/. After re-uploading the files, refresh the website and try adding the widget anew.

If the above steps do not help, I wil need access to the plugin’s files, which means that I’ll need to ask you for your ftp login and password (you can send them again to support@satoristudio.net) – and I’ll do my best to solve it as quickly as possible.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

SocietyTouhou
    Participant

Thank you for the tip and the link, it’s working now!

I have a couple of other questions for you, but I shall open a new topic since it’s easier if somebody else needs help with something to search via topics than browsing through replays.

Once again thank you!

Cheers,
    Denis

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Thanks for that, Denis!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.