Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Showing Posts Grid twice on same page screws with filter

New Front EN Support Forums Shogun Theme Support Showing Posts Grid twice on same page screws with filter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I want to use the Posts Grid twice to show latest posts as well as a portfolio. However adding both changes the portfolio filters to show the posts categories.

Please advise.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey CarolineElisa,

this is indeed a bug in the Visual Composer plugin, thank you for reporting! After some testing and troubleshooting I’ve prepared a fix: please download this archive, unzip it, and upload the resulting file (“vc_posts_grid.php”) into the following directory in your WordPress installation: /wp-content/plugins/js_composer/composer/shortcodes_templates/ – replacing the existing file. Next, download this archive, unzip it, and upload the resulting file (“posts_grid.php”) into the following directory in your WordPress installation: /wp-content/plugins/js_composer/composer/lib/shortcodes/ – replacing the existing file.

Do not hesitate to contact me in case you run into any issues or are uncertain as to how to proceed at any point.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Thanks, that fixed it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.