Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Sensei Theme Menu problem

New Front EN Support Forums Sensei Theme Support Sensei Theme Menu problem

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Vlad,

I’ve sent you an email ;)

Sincerely,
    Andrew

v_shchelkov
    Participant

Dear Andrew,

I have unzipped the archive and uploaded as you wrote, but I don’t see changes. It looks like on my old screen-shot. May be i must something switch on or change in the properties of my internet browser? But as I wrote before it looks the same result now in Opera and in Chrome. Or I make something wrong. Please give me instruction how to use the *Contacts Template with GMap Header*

I hope you have a solution
    Thanks in Advance

• This reply was modified 11 years, 1 month ago by v_shchelkov.
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Vlad,

the GMAP shortcode should provide three options in the shortcode generator window, thus the way it is on your screenshot is not as intended. There are two alternatives:

– instead of the shortcode, you can use the specialized Contact Page template which already contains a Google Map placeholder. The only thing you need to input is the Google Maps code for your location of choice in the Theme Options panel, at the very bottom of the “Header” tab. More on this one can be found in the Manual, page 4.

– or you can provide your admin username and password to support@satoristudio.net for me to take a look at the code of the admin area in order to identify and fix the shortcode problem.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

v_shchelkov
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the instruction how to use the Contact Page, but the short-codes generator still not work. I can give you admin access to my WordPress, yuo will receive a password what I just created. I added a plugin to the WP to switch it to English. The admin access to my test-page you can find here http://mutokukan.cz/_wordpress_mtk_v2131/wp-admin/

I hope it is what you need to see.
    Vlad

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Vlad,

please check the link again, when I click it I get redirected to a LiveJournal page (http://cz-aikido.livejournal.com/); there might be an active redirect rule, or an error in your URL.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

v_shchelkov
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

please give me your IP Address and I add it to exclusions.

Thanks in Advance for your Help

Vlad

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Vlad,

my IP is: 91.105.20.19

Sincerely,
    A.

v_shchelkov
    Participant

Hey Andrew,

your IP already added

Vlad

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Vlad,

the login gives me the following error:
    “You don’t have permission to access /_wordpress_mtk_v2131/wp-admin/ on this server”
    I’m afraid you’ll need to check again.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

v_shchelkov
    Participant

Dear Andrew,

access what I have created for you works properly and if your IP is static I dont know what is the problem with login, because I have added your IP to exclusion. May be you can use the link http://mutokukan.cz/_wordpress_mtk_v2131/wp-login.php and now I have some problems with login in Opera and in IE, but from Chrome it works.

Vlad

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.