Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Secondary Submenus

New Front EN Support Forums Fuji Theme Support Secondary Submenus

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    goots
    Participant

I can create dropdown submenus fine, but does this template support second and third-level submenus?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Goots!

At the moment Fuji supports one level of submenus; yet I and planning to add more. In case you need it right now, let me know, and I will try to make it quicker!

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

goots
    Participant

I can think of a few ways around it, but having a second level of menus would be ideal for my client!

goots
    Participant

Also, concerning the top menu, even when I click “Always show top menu”, the “Menu +” tab never goes away in the latest versions of Firefox and IE. Disappears in Chrome, though.

I’m using an older version of your theme; I have the newest theme loaded but I renamed it to test it out. It ended up really messing up my sidebar location (putting it above the sliding header, as opposed to next to the content), and I couldn’t figure out how to fix it, so I rolled back to the old version. I’m happy with the way it works, except for the sliding top menu. Is there any code I can add that would address the issue of it working in Chrome and not the other two browsers?

Thanks,

Goots

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Goots!

After your request I’ve decided that third-level submenus would be a useful feature for the theme, thus I’ve implemented them and submitted the update (along with several other corrections) to ThemeForest. Meanwhile, if you want, I can update the theme for you (given that you’ve reported problems while updating, it would be very useful for me to know what went wrong there to avoid this in the future versions of Fuji). For that, I’d need your website’s URL, the WordPress admin login/password, and the FTP admin login/password – you can send the details to support@satoristudio.net, no disclosure guaranteed. This way I will be able to both fix the submenus and the top menu label.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

goots
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

I apologize for the delay. The holidays were quite busy for me. I’m sending the information to your email now.

Thanks!

– Craig

• This reply was modified 11 years, 3 months ago by goots.
    goots
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

My client just informed me that they prefer the lower nav menu (the category one on your live preview). Unfortunately, it doesn’t support dropdowns at all? Would it be possible to implement this as well in the lower menu?

goots
    Participant

Please disregard my lower nav menu question. I figured out how to do it.

mmsatoristudio

Glad to hear :)
    Do not hesitate to approach me in case of questions or issues!

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

mmsatoristudio

Hey Craig,

just wanted to say that I found your earlier email in my spam folder, for some reason gmail did not fancy it.. And I was wondering why I didn’t get anything from you so far :)

A.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.