Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Revolution Slider in home page

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Revolution Slider in home page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    e061070
    Participant

Hi, I wanted to know if it was possible insert in homepage, between header and portfolio item (box)a revolution slider.
    tnx
    e.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey e.,

Ikebana hasn’t been tested explicitly with the Revolution Slider, yet you can use it either by inserting the slider into the content of the page, as a shortcode, or by inserting the php code that calls the slider into the “header.php” theme file (found in the theme’s root folder). For instructions on how to perform the latter, please consult the slider’s manual. Should you face any issues in the process, do not hesitate to contact me!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

e061070
    Participant

Tnx. Satori, I have try and work :-)
    Just a question, is possible delete the space between the menu and the rest of the home?
    tnx.
    e.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey e.,

my apologies for the delay in my reply!

Could you please provide the URL of the page in question? Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

e061070
    Participant

Hi, no problem, I wanted to know how to remove the space between the header and footer boxes and between boxes and I am attaching image.
    http://www.tpirat.com/ikebana.jpg
    tnx
    e.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey e.,

this hasn’t been envisaged as a back-end option, but you can try achieving the desired effect via some custom CSS:

#main { margin-bottom: -16px !important; }
    #footer { padding-top: 0 !important; }
    .page-portfolio #footer { margin-top: -8px !important; }

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

e061070
    Participant

Hi, no problem for the wait and excuse me. It all works, tnx.
    e.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.