Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Removing "All in one SEO" plugin

New Front EN Support Forums Fuji Theme Support Removing "All in one SEO" plugin

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SocietyTouhou
    Participant

Hello there,

After using Fuji for quite a few years I finally realized that the “disable” option for SEO does not function. My site currently has 3 meta descriptions as a result unfortunately Google decides to pick up the worst ones to process :). One generated by the theme (still not sure about this one), All in One SEO (integrated in the theme) and Yoast that I really wish to use for this kind of endeavors.

So is there any way to completely disable the integrated All in One SEO?

Thank you for your time.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Denis,

please visit the “Appearance – Editor” admin section, choose the “Theme functions (functions.php” template on the right, find line 790 which says:
    include_once( get_template_directory(). '/includes/seo/seo.php' );
    and replace it with:
    // include_once( get_template_directory(). '/includes/seo/seo.php' );
    Save the changes in the code and the bundled SEO plugin will get deactivated.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

SocietyTouhou
    Participant

Hello there Andrii,

thank you so much, cannot believe that you still give out support to us that have bought the theme so many years ago. That is exactly why the next one is also going to be from Satori Studios. Amazing.

Thank you again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.