Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Q about videos and captions

New Front EN Support Forums Pre-Order Questions Q about videos and captions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    shambhavi
    Participant

Hello,

Can videos be inserted in the slider? Can the slider captions be turned off? Is there a shortcode for videos?

mmsatoristudio

Hi Shambhavi!

Thank you for your interest in my work! My themes do not currently support video sliders, yet this function can be easily added via WordPress plugins, such as the Captian Slider or the Youtube Channel Slider.

Slider captions can be turned off on any of my themes. Each theme also has shortcodes for inserting YouTube, Vimeo, or self-hosted videos, among many other shortcodes :)

Should there be more questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

shambhavi
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the reply. I have only used custom built WP themes. This will be my first purchase of a readymade. So I’m not 100% sure how it all works. Can the Captian Slider plugin be used in place of the theme’s native slider? I love that you are integrated with Google fonts! Noticia is one of my faves.

mmsatoristudio

Dear Shambhavi,

I have tried the two sliders I’ve mentioned above (as well as a couple of others that claim to use video) with my themes and they all seem to require additional customization to work properly. Thus unfortunately I would not recommend using my themes if you want a video slider. Potentially I could try to customize a theme’s built-in slider to show videos, yet I would have to charge for this since it will require a certain time investment from my side.

Regarding Google Fonts – indeed all of my themes have built-in support for Google’s web fonts, and it works like this: you simply input the full name of the font you want to display, separately for the headings and for the body text, in the Theme Options panel.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

shambhavi
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

I will write to you privately about the customization. Thanks!

Shambhavi

shambhavi
    Participant

Hi Andrew, can you please send me your email? I am shambhavi @ jayakula.org.

mmsatoristudio

Dear Shambhavi,

you can email me at support@satoristudio.net ;)

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.