Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

projects link to pages/post

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support projects link to pages/post

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    zerodbproduction
    Participant

Hi Andrew,
    even if i enable seo option for projects, the Seo option are not shown on project page, is this normal?

Can you explain also ho to set a direct link from a projct to a different page.
    Qhat i need is to click on the text in the portfolio object and go directly to another page.

Is it normal that clicking on “preview bottom” while editing a project, Error 404 – Not Found Page is shown? Can i only preview projects clicking on view project?

Thanks
    Antonio

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Antonio,

I will answer your questions in the same order:

1). To enable advanced SEO options for projects, please also tick the “SEO for Custom Post Types” checkbox just above the setting that chooses which types of content to enable SEO options for (on the SEO Options admin page).

2). To create a project that links to a specified URL, you need to create a project and declare the “link” format for it; after that you can insert the needed URL into the content – it will become the target URL; the title of the project will become the anchor of the link. If you upload a thumbnail (from the “Featured image” admin box) to such post, it will show the thumbnail which will be clickable and lead to the destination URL. You can read more about post and project formats on pages 8 and 9 of the theme manual.

3). The “Preview” button does work fine on my installation – could you please specify which contents you fill in for the project before pressing the button?

Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.