Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Problem with mobile porfolio items height

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Problem with mobile porfolio items height

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cottima
    Participant

Hi ,first of all, great theme, I like it!!

I have a problem with the dimension of portfolio boxes on mobile screen, it’s too flat!
    this is the site: cottima.altervista.org

When the boxes was 1×1 it’s all ok, when I changed it in 2×2 (to have some smaller square ) the probolem comes out.

regards

Matteo

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Cottima,

first of all, thank you for the purchase, glad you like the theme :)

Regarding your question: the height of the portfolio boxes on mobile screens is determined by the height of the standard 1×1 box in Ikebana, for multiple reasons. However, in your case since the 1×1 box is quite small, I would try removing this rule: please download this custom archive I’ve prepared for you, unzip it, and upload the contained file into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Ikebana), replacing the existing file. Let me know if it improves the situation!

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

cottima
    Participant

Great!!! Thanks Andrii it works fine!!!!

Your’re great!

Matteo

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Glad it helped, Matteo!

Should you have additional questions or face issues, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.