Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Problem in IE 10

New Front EN Support Forums Kabuki Theme Support Problem in IE 10

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    nichibus
    Participant

Hi Andrew,
    in Internet Explore 10 there isn’t the dark backgroud in the Footer Widget Area.
    Thanks
    Nicola

mmsatoristudio

Hi Nicola!

The problem you are reporting has been fixed in Kabuki version 1.1, please download it from the “Downloads” tab in your ThemeForest account and update ;)

I apologize for any inconvenience!

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

nichibus
    Participant

Thanks Andrew,
    i’ll try to update to 1.1
    To update I have to overwrite all kabuki theme files?

Thanks,

Nicola

nichibus
    Participant

Hi,
    I try to download the version 1.1 from themeforest, but it is alwais the 1.0.1.
    Moreover the file name is alwais: “themeforest-3561740-kabuki-luxury-portfolioagency-wordpress-theme.zip”
    How can I download the 1.1?
    Thanks,
    Nicola

mmsatoristudio

Dear Nicola,

that is strange, I’ve tried to download the theme from ThemeForest, and it is version 1.1. Could you please give me your item purchase code for Kabuki, I will inquire ThemeForest administration about this (to find the item purchase code you need to log into your ThemeForest account and go to your “Downloads” page; locate the Kabuki theme you purchased in your “Downloads” list and click on the “License Certificate” link next to the download link; after you have downloaded the certificate you can open it in a text editor such as Notepad and copy the Item Purchase Code).

To update the theme, you will need to re-upload the theme files into the same folder via FTP. Please note that any changes in the template code, such as the ones I’ve suggested in other posts on this forum, will have to be re-applied once the theme is updated.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

nichibus
    Participant

I download again the theme and now is OK.
    Thanks very much!

Nicola

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.