Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Portfolio strange behavior

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Portfolio strange behavior

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    icedave
    Participant

Hi, I really need some help on this one. My portfolio is not working as expected. I have selected the format to image. Uploaded an imagem and have input some text on the project. When I click on it in the website, the URL uses the text and it crashes the link. Check it out, please: http://www.grandecomunicacao.com/site/

icedave
    Participant

The portfolio usage is pretty strange. When I select the format to “Gallery” the thumbnail does not show.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by icedave.
    icedave
    Participant

Image lightbox does not cover the header.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Icedave,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

I will go over the issues in the same order:

1). At the moment there are two projects in the portfolio on the website, and both of them have “standard” format – could you please re-produce the error so that I could have a look at the code? Thanks!

2). Initially the “gallery” format was envisaged for displaying a slider-type gallery in the portfolio grid, yet now I think it might be a good idea to allow thumbnails; I will prepare a file for you shortly.

3). Could you please clarify which header you mean, or (better still) provide a live example or a screenshot of the issue?

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

longxin
    Participant

Hi Andril,
    I think i have a similar issue.
    if you click on one of the images here (chrome) http://baaraanijlal.com/project/house-of-commons/
    the image will open up but will not be right on top of everything else. (it sits under the main menu – which i guess dave means)

same issue in IE10.

seems to work fine on chrome on an android phone.

alton

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Alton,

please update the theme to version 1.3 (available for download via the “Downloads” tab of your ThemeForest account) – the issue has been corrected there; if you don’t want to update the entire theme, you can replace the main “style.css” – the correct code is located there (line 229).

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

longxin
    Participant

updated just the style sheet.
    looks good in chrome and IE
    Thanks again for your help!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Glad to hear, Alton!

Should you have other questions or face issues, do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.