Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Portfolio page doesn't open in Chrome on Mac

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Portfolio page doesn't open in Chrome on Mac

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    remotelocation
    Participant

The Portfolio page of my website http://nathaliebraun.be/ doesn’t open in Chrome on Mac, the circle jut keeps spinning and the page is blank. All the internal portfolio (project) pages and other pages show up fine and the website seems to works fine in all other OS/browser configurations. The demo page https://satoristudio.net/ikebana/ also opens just fine. I tried disabling all plugins, but still have the problem. Using version 35.0.1916.153 of Chrome , OSX 10.9.4, WordPress 3.9.1, Ikebana 3.0

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Remotelocation,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

Since this problem hasn’t been reported previously, and since an OSX10.9 Chrome35 emulation in Browserstack seems to be working as intended (see screenshot), I will have to ask you for access to the back-end for further testing and troubleshooting – you can send WP admin credentials to support@satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed). Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Balazs,

I’ve tried disabling the script that truncates the text in portfolio items, which I suspect to be the most probably cause of the issue. Please check to see if the portfolio page is being displayed in Chrome on the Mac now. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

remotelocation
    Participant

Hi Andrii,

thanks, it works fine now in Chrome on the Mac, there’s just one minor issue: after you hover over the images on the portfolio page a horizontal black line stays right above where the text box was. This only happens for the 1×2 and 2×2 boxes, for the 1×1 i don’t have this line. Regards,

Balazs

P.S.: i am not receiving notification emails for this forum, although the box is ticked

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Balazs,

I cannot seem to be able to replicate the issue – could you please send a screenshot? Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Balazs,

I’ve added some extra code to show and hide not only the parent box, but also the captions themselves – please check if the artifacts are still being displayed now. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.