Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Portfolio page – box size 3×1

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Portfolio page – box size 3×1

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    MangoTree
    Participant

Dear Andrii,

is it possible to include an option for a 3×1 block for the portfolio items?

Timon

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Timon,

you’re right, this size is a gap in the tile size assortment! I’ve added the code to include 3×1 and 1×3 masonry tiles – please download this archive, unzip it, and upload the resulting file into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Ikebana). Please let me know if it is functioning properly; in which case I will also include this feature into the next theme version (3.2).

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

MangoTree
    Participant

Hey Andrii,

it works flawlessly! Thanks for adding this option.

–Timon

MangoTree
    Participant

Found a small issue, when you resize the browser canvas, so that the layout is two columns wide than the 3×1 box has a small overlap on the right side.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by MangoTree.
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Timon,

I cannot seem to be able to reproduce this bug – could you please make a screenshot (or better still, provide a live link by sending it to support@satoristudio.net). Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Luigi26
    Participant

Hi Andrii,

I have add the fix, but not function.
    The box not resize 3×1 and lost the colour if you dowgrade the size (the same “Link Portfolio Format”)
    Best.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Luigi,

do you mean that you’ve uploaded the required files, refreshed the website, changed the size of the project to 3×1 (or 1×3) and after that the respective tile does not reflect that size?

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Luigi26
    Participant

Ok … I replace it.
    Now it’s ok, but the color problem remain.
    You have access on my site, pls check it.

Luigi26
    Participant

Another question about this fix.
    Infinite scroll not show correctly the new size. The show effect is so fast.
    You have access on my site, pls check it.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Luigi,

I’ve decided to send you the latest version of Ikebana (3.2, not released yet) with the latest fixes and features, along with the instructions on how to update the theme, on the same email address we used to converse previously. Please update the theme and let me know if any of the above issues still persist!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.