Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Portfolio: more than 6 projects on a onepage website

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Portfolio: more than 6 projects on a onepage website

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    outrenoir
    Participant

Hi,

I’m currently building a onepage website based on Kanso theme.
    I have 7 projects to show but unfortunately, only 6 are displayed and a “see all” button appears to show all of them.
    I wanted to have them on two lines, one with 4 projects, one with three.
    In the portfolio options, I put “Number of portfolio items per line”: 4 and “Portfolio items per page”: 20.
    Doesn’t work.

Could you please help me?
    Many thanks in advance,

David.

outrenoir
    Participant

Hi,
    Could anybody help me???

Thanks,
    David.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey David,

first of all, thank you for the purchase and my apologies for the delayed reply – there has been a glitch in the forum’s new message reporting system.

Regarding your question: please try using the “Number of portfolio projects per page” option on the “One-page website” tab of the Theme Options panel to control the number of items shown on the one-page layout; the option you’ve mentioned is intended for the singular portfolio pages. The number of portfolio items per line is regulated by the “Number of portfolio items per line” option in the “Portfolio Page” tab of the Theme Options panel.

Should you still face problems with the above, please let me know!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

outrenoir
    Participant

Hi Andrii,

Thanks for your answer!
    I’ve edited the “page_one-page.php” file because the “Number of portfolio projects per page” option on the “One-page website” tab of the Theme Options panel doesn’t have any effect on the one page gallery.
    Anyway, it works now!

Best,

David.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey David,

I’ve double-checked the latest version of Kanso, and the mentioned option does have an effect on the number of portfolio items on a one-page layout; I would be very grateful if you could tell me which version of Kanso you are using (you can find this information on the first page of the theme manual), and which settings you’ve tried in the “Number of portfolio projects per page” field in the “One-Page Website” tab of the Theme Options panel. Thank you!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

outrenoir
    Participant

Hi Andrii,

I have now the latest version and… you’re right, the “Number of portfolio projects per page” option on the “One-page website” works!!!
    Thanks you very much for your help.
    Love your theme btw ;-)

Best,

David.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Thanks, David, and glad to hear it works ;)

Should you have other questions about the theme, do not hesitate to contact me!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.