Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Portfolio Links

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mcd
    Participant

I am having trouble with the links feature on the portfolio.

I am able to add a link but when I click the image on the portfolio main page it opens in a new window. Is it possible to change the target to _self?

If so what file do I need to edit?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Mcd,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

There is a specialized script in Ikebana which automatically assigns a “target=’_blank'” property to all external links (i.e. not on the same domain as the website), while opening the same-domain links in the same window/tab; in case you’d like all links to open in the same tab, please try removing/commenting out the javascript snippet under the “Add classes to local and external links” line in the “header-functions.php” theme file (you can do so by visiting the “Appearance -> Editor” admin menu and locating the needed file from the list on the right). In Ikebana version 2.1 the code should start at line 850 and end at 874. Should you require assistance with the code, please let me know!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

elliottriley
    Participant

Thanks Andrii – it worked for me!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Great to hear!

A / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.