Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Portfolio items repeating

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Portfolio items repeating

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gerold

Hi,
    I need a suggestion please how to fix a problem with the portfolio page in my ikebana theme. I don’t know what happened, but the portfolio items on my main page (http://www.knutselwinkel.de) they repeat themselves over and over again…
    Maybe you can have a look at the page?
    Thanks
    Gerold

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Gerold,

first of all, thank you for choosing Ikebana!

The issue looks like the bug where the infinite scroll had been interacting with projects that have the “sticky” attribute set to active; it was fixed in the latest versions of the theme – please try updating your instance of Ikebana to version 3.3 (you can download the latest version from the “Downloads” tab of your ThemeForest account), it should solve the issue. If you encounter any difficulties during the theme update process, please let me know! Alternatively, you can provide access to the ftp account connected with the website in question, and I will update for you.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Gerold

Hey Andrii,
    thank you for your answer.
    I did the update, it’s now version 3.3 but the problem still exists. Any other ideas?
    It is not working, neither with the parent theme, nor with the child…
    Thanks
    Gerold

Gerold

Hey Andrii,
    do you have another solution for my problem mentioned above? It’s still not working…
    Or is there a possibility to switch off the infinite scroll?
    Thanks
    Sincerely,
    Gerold

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.