Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Portfolio Gallery

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Portfolio Gallery

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I just need some basic info in how to create the portfolio gallery on the home page (as seen in the demo) so that when you click on the images, they then link to a new page for just that portfolio project. I went through the notes on the Kanso Manual and right now I just have gallery images, but when you click on them, they go to that photo, but not to a page for that portfolio project. Please help!
    E

Please help!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Elizabeth,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

In order to create a portfolio, please follow these steps:

1). Create one or more projects: you can do so by going to “Portfolio -> Add New” in your WordPress settings menu.
    2). Create a new page (“Pages -> Add New”) and give it a “Portfolio” layout in the “Page Attributes” settings box in the right hand side of the page editor screen.

The portfolio page will display all existing projects in a grid layout; each project will link to its own separate page when clicked, just be sure their format is set to “standard” in the “Format” settings box in the right hand side of the project editor screen.

In case you still have difficulties setting up the portfolio, please provide the URL of the page in question, I will look further into the code.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.