Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

portfolio filter

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support portfolio filter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    fabio
    Participant

hello would like to filter the portfolio was upon the works, rather than be down the work.
    how do?

example : http://midiaexpressa.com.br/filter.jpg

tks

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Fabio,

changing the position of the filter wasn’t envisaged in the theme’s back-end settings; however, I’ve prepared a custom file for you that implements this. I highly recommend doing such customizations via a child theme – please download this archive, unzip it, and upload the resulting file into the child theme folder. If you don’t want to use a child theme, you can upload the file into the main theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Kanso).

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

fabio
    Participant

Andrii good afternoon
    I made this change and now giving this error
    PHP Warning: array_filter () [function.array-filter ]: The first argument Should be an array in E: \ home \ silviamatos1 \ Web \ new \ wp -content \ themes \ Kanso \ page_one-page.php on line 12

Please check please
    tks

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Ah, sorry for that, Fabio!
    I forgot to declare the array just in case the next function returns nothing :)
    Please try this updated file.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

fabio
    Participant

hello good afternoon

updated, and the problem continues, now on line 13

PHP Warning: array_filter() [function.array-filter]: The first argument should be an array in E:\home\silviamatos1\Web\novo\wp-content\themes\Kanso\page_one-page.php on line 13

wait

thank you

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Fabio,

let’s try one more time – use this file as before and let me know if this removes the error message.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

fabio
    Participant

Error

PHP Warning: array_filter() [function.array-filter]: The first argument should be an array in E:\home\silviamatos1\Web\novo\wp-content\themes\Kanso\page_one-page.php on line 13 PHP Warning: array_filter() [function.array-filter]: The first argument should be an array in E:\home\silviamatos1\Web\novo\wp-content\themes\Kanso\page_one-page.php on line 15

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Fabio,

I’ve double-tested on a fresh copy of Kanso, and the code does not produce errors; since I’m not able to replicate the bug, I will have to ask for access to your WordPress admin to troubleshoot further. You can send the login and password to support@satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed).

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Fabio,

I’ve corrected the code on your website, now the page works as intended; please accept my apologies for any inconveniences!

Best Regards,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

fabio
    Participant

hello

good job! :)

thank you

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.