Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Portfolio Error Code – One Page Layout

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Portfolio Error Code – One Page Layout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    see22
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to create / configure a portfolio page and get the following error when I change the page template type to “portfolio” from the drop-down menu. (one page layout). It also causes the site to stop functioning (freeze) until I switch back to one-page template from the drop-down.

“Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_option_tree() in /home/oskkst99/public_html/wp-content/themes/Kanso/content-aside.php on line 7”

Also just FYI….. I have imported the Kanso_demo_content_onepage.xml.

Thanks for your help.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey See22,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

I sincerely apologize, this is indeed my mistake in the code. I’ve prepared a fix – please download this archive, unzip it, and upload the contained file into the theme folder via ftp (/wp-content/themes/Kanso/), replacing the existing file. Let me know if the bug persists after this!

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

see22
    Participant

Great! Thanks, that seemed to have fixed it. Two more questions about the portfolio:

1. When you select an item on the portfolio page, I would like the result to show in a overlay window instead of going to a completely different page.

2. Is there a way to have the portfolio categories always to appear on top vs. the bottom?

3. Where do I change the CSS to make the rollover effect semi-transparent.

Your help is much appreciated!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey See22,

Glad to hear!

I will go over the questions in the same order:

1). By design, the portfolio items open as new pages in Kanso; the only project format that opens in the same page, as an overlay window, is “image” (you can read more about project formats in Kanso on pages 9-10 of the theme manual).

2). There is no back-end setting to tell the portfolio filter to appear on top of the grid, yet it can be achieved by moving the code passage that generates the filter; if you want, you can tell me whether you have the one-page template or a single portfolio page in mind, and I will provide more detailed instructions.

3). Please use the “Portfolio items – mouse-hover opacity” setting in the “Style: Content, Widgets” tab of the Theme Options panel to change the opacity of the overlays of portfolio grid items.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.