Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Portfolio

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    andirrashi

Hello!

Could you please tell me how to align the icon menu horizontally instead of vertically and position it in the header section instead of the regular menu?

And also, is it possible to collapse/expand the portfolio items in the home page (much like google images)?

Thank you in advance!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Andirrashi,

first of all, thank you for using Ikebana!

The icon menu has been envisaged to be positioned on the right of the content in the theme, so there is no back-end switch to place it instead of the header. If you need customization services, I can recommend Envato Studio as a place to find skilled WP professional freelancers at decent prices.

Regarding your second question – could you please clarify what you mean by expanding/collapsing the tiles? Providing a direct link to a URL which features implied functionality would also be terrific. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

andirrashi

Hello,

Thank you for your reply!

Regarding the second questions, one example would be this: http://www.360i.com/work/
    Just click on one of the works and you can see that the relevant content opens in another div at the top of the page. So I mean, something like that ….

I’d also like to ask you if it is possible to upload .svg icons to the site? When I tried that I got an error. Is there actually a way to upload svg instead of regular image icons?

Thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.