Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Page Titles Went Missing…

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Page Titles Went Missing…

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    heybill99

I have lost my page titles in this one-page site: http://343.fb8.myftpupload.com/

I have checked the settings and the “Hide Page Titles” box is NOT checked. This is also the case on the individual pages. I have also tried assigning different page templates i.e. full-width, left sidebar, etc. to no avail. They were there at on time, but I’m not sure what I might have done to cause them to not show. Can you please provide some guidance? Thanks.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by heybill99.
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

Good day, heybill99,

thank you for choosing Kanso!
    Right now I can see H2 titles (“Clients”, “Guiding Principles”, etc) on the page – could you please clarify which titles you have in mind, or if the issue is still topical. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

heybill99

I must have fixed it – they are working now. Can I use different page templates within the one page format or do the all need to be the same?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

The pages which act as sources for the one-page template can be of any other template themselves, not necessarily all of the same one.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.