Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Page title size, remove "see all" button

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Page title size, remove "see all" button

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    fredric
    Participant

Hi!

Is there any way to change the size of the page titles (to the left of the page), and remove the underlining?

And how can I remove the “see all” button – it appears even if theres nothing left to see…

Thanks,
    Fredric
    (I’m using the one-page setup.)

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Fredric,

The title size is dictated by the title hierarchy (H1 … H6) which is why the sizes are fixed; the underline, in turn, is a part of the theme’s design – this is why those two parameters are not directly adjustable via the admin back-end settings. However, you can override the above by using a piece of custom CSS:

.page-template-page_one-page .page-title h2 a { font-size: 30px !important; border-bottom: none !important; }

You can insert it via a child theme or by using the “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel.

Regarding your second question – as far as I can see in the code, you are using the “Blog Posts” page template for the part of the one-page view which displays the news (this is the source page for that section), while its content is represented by a series of plain-text paragraphs. I’d advise switching the template for that page to “Page: Right Sidebar” or “Page: Full-Width”, which will serve your purpose just as well given your current setup, and will remove the “See All” button on the one-page view.

In case you’re implying another website and not http://www.fredricnord.com/, please let me know :)

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

fredric
    Participant

Thanks! Worked perfectly.

(I like the underlinin, it worked well as soon as the page title was smaller, so I kept it.)

And yes, I’d left it on Blog Post…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.