Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

option tree

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    i000yards
    Participant

Dear Andrew,
    Your explanation helped lots, thank you. I managed to set up the page following the instructions, however I noticed that the “next” button goes backwards? So it shows the image before, rather than the one after. Is there a way to change this? :)
    Also: How can I make the Portfolio list-post text smaller, actually the same size as the filter tag texts above?
    How can I decrease the gap between the page titles at the top of the page and the logo/ social widget tags?

Am really happy! It´s looking great!
    Glad you like my images, I´m having an exhibition soon! :) :D

mmsatoristudio

Dear Agatha,

The “previous/next” buttons work as they normally should by default, i.e. go in the direction of the date the posts were published. The twist is that the list on the portfolio page has the most recent items on top, so it looks like the “previous/next” button goes backward :) In any case, I’ve changed the direction of the buttons so that now they follow the same direction as the portfolio list.

I’ve set the font size of the portfolio list to the same 14px as the filter tags. I’ve also decreased the margin between the top menu and the logo area from 50px to 30px. You can change the last figure to anything you want by going to “Appearance -> Editor”, scrolling to the very bottom of the “style.css” file (should be open by default) and altering the “margin-top: 30px” parameter.

Best,
    Andrew | Satori

i000yards
    Participant

Hi Andrew,
    Re. the “next” button direction – I understand now. Thank you, I tweaked those numbers and it´s perfect.
    I have a final question. How can I change the colour and “boldness” of the Filter tags? I would like them to stand out more. Is this possible?

:S

mmsatoristudio

Dear Agatha,

I’ve increased the boldness of the filter tags; the colour can be adjusted in the Theme Options panel, the “Style: Content, Widgets” tab, option “Tag, pager, and comment date text color”.

Should you have other questions, do not hesitate to contact me!

Best,
    Andrew | Satori

i000yards
    Participant

Dear Andrew,
    Thank you very much for all your help, everything works perfectly!

Best,
    Agatha

mmsatoristudio

Dear Agatha,

I’m glad it worked out as needed

..I have a small favour to ask – I would be very grateful if you could rate the theme and the support experience by visiting the “Downloads” tab in your ThemeForest account. Thank you!

Should you have other questions or issues, do not hesitate to approach me!

Best,
    Andrew | Satori

i000yards
    Participant

Of course! :)

i000yards
    Participant

HI Andrew,
    Where do I go once I am in Downloads on the Themeforest account – i can´t find anywhere which leads me to ratings?

Best,
    Agatha

mmsatoristudio

Dear Agatha,

Please see this image ;)

Best,
    Andrew | Satori

i000yards
    Participant

Hi Andrew,
    Sorry to be so slow but i clicked on all five stars, but again, there wasn´t anywhere to write anything/ any comments. In the image link you sent, I dont get a pop-up box to say anything :S
    Is there another way to leave feedback?

Best,
    Agatha

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.