Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

One-page layout suddenly broken

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support One-page layout suddenly broken

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DKwan
    Participant

Hello,

I was working on the site, just adding content in pages and theme settings, and suddenly the theme’s one-page layout is showing all pages instead of just the pages I select. It seems to make no difference if I deactivate or activate the one-page web site mode. Even if I deactivate, every page still shows. Here is the site: http://bundola.com/stage/1031-zoomin/ (this is a staging site, thankfully).

Any ideas?? This is actually the second time this has happened. The first time it happened, I had no idea what went wrong so I started over and redid the site from scratch. This time I still don’t know what happened…

• This topic was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by DKwan. Reason: Removed incorrect description about headings
    DKwan
    Participant

I have unpublished the pages that are not supposed to appear in the one-page layout and set them as “Pending Review” for now.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey DKwan,

please try downloading this archive, unzipping it, and uploading the resulting file into the theme folder. Then refresh the website and let me know of any changes.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

DKwan
    Participant

I did as instructed and that has fixed the issue. Thanks!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey DKwan,

glad to hear it worked! Should you have additional questions, do not hesitate to contact me!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.