Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

One Page Layout navigation links

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support One Page Layout navigation links

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kellia
    Participant

Hello,

I have just purchased your theme today. I am using version 1.2.1. I have added content to my main page and an additional page and my header links are not working. When I visit the permalink URL for my second page, the content is there. I would like to use this as a one page site and I have one-page website mode activated. How can I get my header links to work properly?

URL are currently pointing to example: /#page-holder-…

Thank you

• This topic was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by kellia.
    • This topic was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by kellia.
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Kellia,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

Could you please provide the URL of you website? I need to look at the code in order to troubleshoot this. Thanks!

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

kellia
    Participant

The website is posted here.
    http://www.metadirect.com/

I have added more content to pages. When I turned off one-page website, the page links worked correctly. I have turned one-page website back on for you to review.

Thank you,
    Kelli

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Kelli,

in order to create a one-page website with a working menu, please make sure that:

– you have created a page with a “One-page” template (templates can be chosen from the “Page Attributes” box while in the page editor screen).

– you’ve assigned this page as the front page in the “Settings -> Reading” admin menu section.

– you’ve activated the one-page website mode (the second option on the “One-page website” tab of the Theme Options panel.

More details on the topic and screenshots are available on pages 4 and 5 of the theme manual. Please let me know if the above information was helpful!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.