Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

multiple Galeries

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support multiple Galeries

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kleinschmidt
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

there is a problem with .png files in the gallery. .png files will not display.
    There is a other problem with more than one galeries. When i create some portfolio galery items and go to the frontend there have a long loading time or crash the browser …

sorry for my english

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Kleinschmidt,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

The issues you are talking about haven’t been reported before – please send me your website’s URL with admin login/password to support@satoristudio.net, along with the description of the exact places where the errors occur. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Kleinschmidt,

after examining your website with a speed test tool (results here, scroll down the page for a breakdown by individual files), I can recommend optimizing the images that make up the gallery slides in order to reduce their size (e.g. downsampling or – preferrable – converting into jpg and reuploading), since the page is quite large in size (8.3 MB, compared to e.g. Ikebana theme demo, which is only 3.8 MB), and several images are almost 1 MB in size each (e.g. this one and this one).

Sincerely,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.