Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

more tag not working in front page

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support more tag not working in front page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rotkreis
    Participant

Hi, thanks for making such a beautiful theme.

The problem is that in the front page on one-page view, the more tag is posts does not work and posts are shown full text. They work normally in the blog page after clicking ‘see all’.

What I need to do to fix this? My site is: imaginaire.me

thank you

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Rotkreis,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

You’re right, there’s a bug with the “more” links on the one-page template, thank you for noticing this, and my apologies for the error! I’ve prepared a fix: please download this archive, unzip it, and upload the resulting file into the theme root folder (/wp-content/themes/Kanso/), replacing the existing file. Let me know if this helps.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

rotkreis
    Participant

Thank you, it works! : )

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Great! I will include the fix into the next version update for Kanso (1.4).

Should you have additional questions, do not hesitate to contact me!

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Tulla
    Participant

Hello,
    Just wanted to add that this fixes the same issue in the multi-page view as well. I replaced the file and now I have excerpts on the home page, not just the blog :-)

+ Thank you Andrii for the theme!!!

Tulla

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Tulla,

glad I’ve been able to help!
    Should you have any other questions about the theme, do not hesitate to create a topic on this forum or contact me directly at support[at]satoristudio.net

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.