Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

metadata

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    LeanneK
    Participant

Help! How can I do the following:

1.Remove the data i.e Author, date etc, on the posts.
    2.Remove the post titles

Love your theme and thanks in advance.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Leanne,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

I will answer the questions in the same order:

1). In order to remove meta data from blog posts, please go to the “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel and paste this CSS code there:

.post-meta { display: none; }

and press “Save All Changes”.

2). To remove posts titles from single blog posts, please use this code in the same manner as above (i.e. add it alongside the previous CSS to the same Theme Options tab):

.type-post .post-header { display: none; }

3). Regarding your question about the gallery images you sent recently via the contact form on the demo website (I suppose it was you :) – could you please clarify which gallery you have in mind, and provide a URL of the page in question. Moreover, please describe how exactly you’d like the images to be different – I will then be able to tell if it is possible in the framework of the theme.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

LeanneK
    Participant

Fabulous, and done!

The category titles are still showing on the post pages, what code do I use to remove them from view. I have ticked ‘Hide “category” prefix on category pages and ‘Hide page titles’, but the category still shows.

Regards
    L

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Leanne,

could you please give me a URL to illustrate your most recent question?
    Thanks!

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

LeanneK
    Participant

Here you go: http://leannekitchen.com.au/category/photography/

Also Andrii, I uploaded a favicon image and a background image, I couldn’t get it either to work, even though it seemed to load properly. Could this be a size issue?

L

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Leanne,

1). The URL you’ve provided contains a category header, which was indeed not affected by the code I gave earlier (as followed from my comments to the code). In case you’d like that gone too, please use this code as well:

#blog-header { display: none; }

2). The website has no logo at the moment, there is probably an issue with the uploaded images. Could you please re-upload, making sure the following: in case the „File URL” field in the upload pop-up displays an attachment URL (ending with „?attachment_id=xx” press the „File URL” button below the url field so that the link is a direct url of the image file (ends with the filename of the uploaded file). Please also remember to hit the “Save All Changes” button in the theme options panel to save the configuration. In case this does not help, I will need to ask you for the admin login and password to check the back-end myself. You can send the information to support@satoristudio.net.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

LeanneK
    Participant

All working well Andrii. Ok just two more questions.

1. I have chosen full width for the posts as I don’t the sidebar area showing, but the post doesn;t show full width it shows an empty sidebar area.

2. What is the code to reduce the top margin on posts

Regards
    L

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Leanne,

regarding your questions:

1). Could you please provide the URL of that post? I need to see the code to troubleshoot the issue.

2). Please use this CSS (inserting it into the “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel):

.type-post { margin-top: 60px !important; }

replacing the “60” with any other number you need.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

LeanneK
    Participant
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Leanne,

this is not a single post, rather a category page. All archive templates in Ikebana, including category pages, have sidebars. In order to remove the sidebar from this particular page, you’ll need the following CSS code:

.category-photography #content { width: 100% !important; }
    .category-photography #sidebar { display: none; }

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.