Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Menu in mobile browser

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Menu in mobile browser

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    skaalyk
    Participant

No apology necessary, I sincerely appreciate the help.

It’s actually the area above the logo, not the area between the logo and the drop down menu. Notice in the Kanso theme that area is filled with white, and the whole menu seems to be fixed. On My website, there is a transparent area above the menu, which is causing an interesting glitch where the menu expands and collapses, like it does on a desktop browser.

I have a screenshot, but was unable to paste it in this message so I sent it in an email…

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Kjael,

I’ve prepared an updated file for you: please download and unzip it, and upload the resulting file into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Kanso). Let me know if this goes in the right direction!

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

skaalyk
    Participant

Made the changes, and unfortunately, the problem persists…
    Could the cause be some of the changes we made to the menu functionality in the past? Here is a link to that dialog for reference – https://satoristudio.net/forums/topic/menu-links-to-other-pages-in-one-page-mode/#post-2711

Let me know what you think, or if you have any other ideas.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Kjael,

this is how the website looks on my machine at the moment: screenshot; the top bit of background is gone. Could you please direct me to where the problem is at the moment? Thanks!

The changes we’ve made previously should not have affected the menu in any way, besides, I’ve also implemented them on the Kanso demo. But just to be on the safe side, you can backup the new versions of the theme’s “header.php” and “header-functions.php” files which I sent you, and re-upload the 1.4 versions from the ThemeForest downloadable archive to check.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.