Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

menu highligting wrong item and link to slide

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support menu highligting wrong item and link to slide

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mortensamson
    Participant

Hello

When you enter the page it highlight the “page 2” instead of the home on the menu

link http://glatteben.dk.linux12.curanetserver.dk/

(test server)

And, is there a shortcode for linking to a specific page, so it slides down?….

Morten

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Morten,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

Please provide your admin backend access data to support@satoristudio.net – I need to see the code in order to troubleshoot the menu issue.

If I understood correctly, I’d like links that point to a specific part of the front page – if that is the case, you can use URLs with hash, as usual – of the form:

[home-url]#page-holder-[page-ID]

e.g. http://glatteben.dk.linux12.curanetserver.dk/#page-holder-263

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

mortensamson
    Participant

Hi

i sent you an email

The link im asking for, is a link forexample from page “3” to page “5” but i want it to scroll down, not just “jump”

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Morten,

I’ve fixed the menu item highlight issue (corrected a part of the code in your “header-functions.php” file). Thank you for bringing this up, I will also include the fix into the next theme update (1.4).

Regarding the in-page links: Kanso does have a smooth scrolling feature installed, yet at the moment it is set to only affect the menu links. If you want to include other links into this feature, you will need to alter the selector on line 576 of the “header-functions.php” file (e.g. instead of ‘.nav-smooth .main-menu a’ you can make it just ‘a’ for all links or add a specific class that you’re planning to attribute to the in-page links, e.g. ‘.nav-smooth .main-menu a, a.in-page’

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.