Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Margins or breaks on Widgets, "Copyright" area…

New Front EN Support Forums Kabuki Theme Support Margins or breaks on Widgets, "Copyright" area…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    drhoades
    Participant

I just got started using this theme, and I’m having some issues with the theme creating what appears to be extra breaks or excessive height margins in certain areas. This is noticeable on the “Meta” and “Social Media” widgets, but not on things like the “Recent Posts” or “Recent Comments” widgets. It also seems to have expanded the height in the area below the footer that shows the copyright information. On my first install, my connection timed out and I had to restart, so I thought that might have been the problem. I wiped the theme and re-installed it. Exact same problem the second time around though. Judging by the height, it appears to be the same issue in all of these areas. I haven’t done anything to modify the source code that I’m aware of, but this doesn’t seem to be the “normal” behavior… Also tried to change the theme, and the issue goes away, so I don’t think it’s an issue with the WordPress, per se…

You can see the issues on my site (www.dean-rhoades-photo.com)

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Dean,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

Please accept my apologies, this is my fault as I made a small mistake in the code which resulted in the theme option “body text line height” to lose the pixel suffix and therefore be seen as “em” height format. Please download this updated file from my repository, unzip it, and upload into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Kabuki/), replacing the existing file. Thank you for noticing this, I will definitely include the fix in the next theme update!

Best,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.