Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Leaving the first page just like the demo

New Front EN Support Forums Tokyo Theme Support Leaving the first page just like the demo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    neptoone
    Participant

Hi, Im triying to configure the Theme and i dont manage to make the first page as it is in the demo.

the url is ricardodarias.com thanks

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Neptoone,

in order to make the theme look like the demo front page, please do the following:

1). Upload a logo in the “Theme Options” admin panel, “Page Elements” tab.

2). Create a menu in the “Appearance -> Menus” and set its location as Main Menu.

3). Set the “Logo alignment” to “Centered” in the “Theme Options” admin panel, “Page Elements” tab.

4). In the same tab, set the “Static Front Page with Widgets” setting to “Activate widgetized frontpage template”.

5). In the “Appearance -> Widgets” admin section, add a “Better Recent Posts” widget to the “Front Page Below Content” widget area.

6). In the same section as above, add widgets to the “Footer” area if you need information to be displayed in the bottom part of the website.

7). To create a slider, please visit the “Appearance -> Background Settings” section and configure the source of images in the “Slides Source” tab; back in the edit mode for the page that serves as the front page – choose the respective tab in the “Background Slider/Source of Images” settings box.

You can also find more information on these and other options and settings in the theme manual, a pdf file supplied with the theme.
    Should you have more questions or run into problems, don’t hesitate to contact me!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

neptoone
    Participant

Hey Andrii thanks a lot, i have a slight issue right now. could you please check why my background slider is taking the default pictures?

the route is set to http://www.ricardodarias.com/wp-content/supersized-slides

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.