Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Issues with Revolution Slider

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Issues with Revolution Slider

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    spencerpaulec
    Participant

Hey Satori,

I’m having similar issues as seen in this support post https://satoristudio.net/forums/topic/kanso-one-page-header/

I have the same line popping up on my homescreen asking if I meant a different slider.

You can look it at masterlawntulsa.com

I attempted to use the bug fix you posted, however I’m still having the same issue.

Any help would be great,
    Thanks,
    Spencer

• This topic was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by spencerpaulec.
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Spencer,

please make sure that you are using the slider alias and there are no typos: the “Header revolution slider” field in the “Revolution Slider” tab of the Theme Options panel should contain the alias of an existing slider; the alias is a unique lowercase identifier given to a slider, which you can see by clicking on the green “Slider settings” button next to the respective slider, and checking the “Slider Alias” field. In case the above information does not help remove the error message, I will need to ask for access to your back-end – you can send the login and password to support@satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed).

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

spencerpaulec
    Participant

Okay, that info didn’t help.

I’m sending my login info now.

Thanks,
    Spencer

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Spencer,

I’ve looked into the back-end, the reason for the slider not showing was that you used the shortcode (” [rev_slider lawn]”) in the “Header revolution slider” option in the “Revolution Slider” tab of the Theme Options panel, instead of the alias (“lawn”). As mentioned above, can see the alias of the slider by clicking on the green “Slider settings” button next to the respective slider, and checking the “Slider Alias” field.

I’ve corrected the option, and now the slider displays as intended.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

spencerpaulec
    Participant

Oh! I was putting in the shortcode instead of the title or “alias”.

Thanks for your help!

Spencer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.